Subject: re:PR NT Drivers Install procedure from DPS
From: [email-masked] (Scott Sanders)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 12:02:23 -0700

>        Hi all again;
>        Dps called me back again and said that premiere for NT should work 
>with the par under NT.  Because the new par driver supports AVI output. so 
>Premiere will see the par drive as an avi drive.  Anyway it looks as though 
>i'll be upgrading shortly.  TTFN Nathan
>
>Nathan said>>
> >I asked how i would be able to use premiere with the par (since it runs  
>>under windows and uses the par2avi and avi2par codecs.  He said he didn't   
> >have an answer for that yet. 

Anyone know how to get a PVR to work Premire?  Are there dirvers or
something or do I need SRIII for the PVR?  Additionally does PVR come with a
plug in so that you can take the render display from none and full screen to
PVR display???  Not for saving an animation but just to look at how the
frame will look comming out of the pvr?

Thanks,
Scott